The Bulletin Board provides a community-wide forum to post anything you'd like to share with other members of your community.
How post to the Bulletin Board:
- Login to Communitrak at app.communitrak.com
- Click "Bulletin Board" in the main navigation menu. This will appear to the left side of the screen if on a tablet or computer. If you're on a mobile device, this menu may only appear after tapping the three lines in the top right-hand corner.
- Click "+ New Post." A new dialog box will appear.
- Provide the title of the post, along with the post's content.
- If you'd like to share a photo, click "Share Photo." Note that your community may have this option disabled, so if you don't see it, that's why.
- If you're a Community Leader, you'll have the option to send your new post to all members via an email notification.
- Click "Post."
You have successfully posted to the Bulletin Board!
How to edit or delete a post:
- Once a post has ben posted, you can edit or delete it at a later time. Start by finding the post you want to work with.
- Click the three dots in the right-hand corner of the post.
- Select "Edit Post" if you would like to edit or "Delete Post" if you would like to delete the post.