Community Leaders can share or attach documents to bulletin board posts, as seen in the screenshot above.
Here's how it's done:
- Select "Cloud Drive" in the main navigation menu. This will appear to the left side of the screen if on a tablet or computer. If you're on a mobile device, this menu may only appear after tapping the three lines in the top right-hand corner.
- Upload the file to the Cloud Drive by clicking the "Upload File" button.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to continue uploading the file.
- Once the file has been uploaded, select the three dots on the left of the file tile to reveal menu options.
- Select "Share to Bulletin Board."
- A new dialog box will appear. You may now provide the post's title and content as well as opt to have the post sent to all residents as an email notification.
- When you're done, click "Post."
Once you click post, you will be forwarded to the Community Bulletin Board. You should now see your post with the attached file!