This guide is for residents. To view the guide for Community Leaders, click here.
Communitrak allows for better management and utilization of the amenities in your community. With Communitrak, the status of each amenity is readily available, and certain amenities can be reserved to ensure availability.
To get started, navigate to the Amenities option in the navigation menu.
What can I do?
- First select an amenity to view all the available options.
- Every amenity has its own calendar to keep track of amenity-specific events. For the pool, this could include swim meets, etc.
- Depending on how the amenity was configured, the option to reserve the amenity may be available. We'll talk more about this in a moment.
- The last option is visible to Community Leadership only and allows them to make changes to the amenity at any time.
Reserving an Amenity
For amenities that can be reserved, let's walk through what the reservation process looks like.
- First, select an amenity to expand and reveal all the available options. Click "Make a Reservation."
- The next reservable day and its corresponding availability will appear.
- You can switch between days using the arrows at the top left and right or by clicking the calendar icon after the date to select a specific date using a calendar.
- Once you find the time you want to reserve that's available, click the green Available button.
- Provide all the required information in the new window.
- In addition to the requested information, you will be presented with any restrictions, required deposits, special terms, and cancelation policy of the amenity reservation. Read all of this very carefully. In this example, there is a $200 fee + a $200 deposit which will be charged to the payment method on file once clicking Confirm Reservation.
- Once clicking confirm reservation, the reservation will be created and the time slot on the availability calendar will update to "Not Available."