Communitrak provides a platform for Community Leadership to send messages to one resident, a group of residents, or all residents. Messages sent to residents are also forwarded to the resident's email address to ensure delivery.
Communitrak's messaging feature was designed to work much like a traditional email mailbox, including inbox, sent, and trash folders. Messages can be viewed, marked as unread, and deleted.
Viewing a Message
- To view a message, navigate to Messaging using the navigation menu.
- The default view is the inbox. Find the message you would like to view and click either the message title or the View button. This will expand the message so you can read it entirely.
Deleting a Message
- Find the message you would like to delete and select the Delete button.
- This moves the message to the Trash folder. You can then navigate to the Trash folder to delete the message permanently.
Printing a Message
- To print a message, navigate to the message you would like to print and click either the message title or the View button.
- Once the full message has loaded, click the Print button at the bottom of the message panel.
Sending a Message
- Only Community Leaders can send messages at this time.