The Cloud Drive provides a central location for community files and documents to be stored and shared. The Cloud Drive can store Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and image files, among other file types. Communities are provided with 2 GB of storage with the option to upgrade for an additional monthly fee.
To View a File
- To view a file stored in the Cloud Drive, navigate to the Cloud Drive using the navigation menu.
- Select the file you want to view by clicking the file title. Note that files may be located inside folders.
- Select the three dots on the left of the file's tile to reveal an action menu including actions such as View, Rename, and Delete.
Renaming a File
- Select the three dots on the left of the file's tile to reveal an action menu where you'll find the Rename File option.
Deleting a File
- Select the three dots on the left of the file's tile to reveal an action menu where you'll find the Delete File option.
Share a File to the Bulletin Board
- Files can be shared as an attachment to a bulletin board post. To create a new post with a file attached, select the three dots on the left of the file's tile to reveal an action menu. Select "Share to Bulletin Board."
*Note that some actions may only be performed by a Community Leader.
File Organization using Folders
Files can be organized using folders as seen in the screenshot at the top of this page. Community Leaders can select for specific folders to be for all residents or Community Leaders only. Folders are able to be nested (folder in folder).
To create a new folder, a Community Leader can select "New Folder."
Moving a file to Another Folder
At this moment, files cannot be moved to another folder. The best method to perform this action is to upload the file again in the correct location and delete the original version.