In order to start processing payments for your community, we require a specific set of information and agreement to some terms and conditions.
Required Legal Information
- Legal name of HOA business unit
- Legal address of HOA business unit
- EIN / Tax ID number of HOA business unit
- Selection of an HOA Representative (Name, DOB, SSN, Phone, and Email)
In order to process payments from the residents in your community, we need to know where to transfer the funds. Communities can link either a bank account or a debit card. Please note that while it can ultimately be the same account, this is completely separate from the payment method we use to settle your $29 + 10¢ / household system access fee each month.
- Bank Account: Linking a bank account is as simple as logging into your online banking website. This is the best option as there are no limits on per-day transfers of funds.
- Debit Card: A debit card may be used to receive funds from Communitrak; however, there is a limit of $3,000 per transfer per day. If your community has a high financial volume, we recommend linking a bank account instead. Credit cards and pre-paid debit cards may not be used.
Terms and Conditions