Welcome to Communitrak!
If you are a resident of a community that uses Communitrak, this guide will walk you through all the steps required to create an account and begin interacting with your community.
In order to maintain a secure and trusted online environment for your community, Communitrak is invite-only. A Community Leader must send you an invitation, which may be sent via email, text message, or printed Access Pass. An invitation contains a unique, 14-character access code. Once you have this code, you may move to step 2.
Visit the Resident Sign Up page at communitrak.com/resident-signup, and provide your access code.
Click the continue button to move forward. If your access code is valid, you'll advance to the next screen, as seen below.
- If your property has an assigned mailing / street address (12 Water Oaks Road), select "Mailing Address," and provide your full address.
- If your property is part of a community that has not yet assigned mailing addresses and uses lot numbers (ie. "Lot 28"), select "Lot Number," and provide the requested information. You'll be able to add a mailing address under your account later.
Next, you'll be asked to provide information about yourself including your name, email, and phone number. You'll also create an account password during this step.
- Your password must be at least 8 characters and one you can remember.
- Only provide information about yourself. Each member of your household can have their own account, which we'll show you how to create later on in this guide.
To verify your account and the phone number you provided, we'll send you a verification code via text message or phone call. You may select whichever method you prefer.
Enter the code once you receive it.
Once you provide the code that was sent to you via text message or phone call, your account will be created. You should be presented with our welcome message.
You may now select "Get Started" to be directed to the login screen where you can provide your email address and account password (created in step three) to login to your new account!
Only one invitation / access code is required per household. Once you have created an account for yourself, you can invite the other members of your household.
- Login to Communitrak - communitrak.com/login
- Select "My Account" from the main navigation - click here for a direct link
- Under the Household Members panel, select "Add."
- Provide the requested information. Once submitted, an email invite will be sent with a unique link to the household member that will walk them through the minimized account creation process.