This guide is for residents. For support for with updating the community payment method, click here.
Payment Method on File
We recommend linking a payment method to your account as it greatly expedites making a payment through Communitrak. Card and bank account information is securely stored by Stripe and never on our servers.
Updating your Payment Method
To update your payment method on file, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Financial page (here).
- Look for the Payment Method panel. On larger displays, it's on the right side. On smaller devices, you may need to scroll down until you see it. Select the Link a Payment Method button as can be seen in the screenshot below.
- Select the type of payment method you would like to add - Bank Account or Debit / Credit Card.
- If you select Credit / Debit Card: Simply provide your credit or debit card number, expiration date, security code, and billing zip code. You can instantly use your card for payments once linked.
- If you select Bank Account: You'll notice there are two options when linking a bank account - Instant Connection and Manual Connection.
- INSTANT CONNECTION: We've partnered with Plaid to provide instant bank account verification for select financial institutions. Instant Connection allows you to instantly and securely verify you bank account by using your online banking login information. Once linked, you can use your bank account for payments immediately.
- MANUAL CONNECTION: Manual Connection requires you to provide your bank account and routing numbers. After 2-3 business days, you'll notice two deposits in your bank account from us. Each deposit will be less than $1.00. Once you see these amounts, you'll need to return to the Financial page and provide the two dollar amounts in cents. This will verify your account and enable it for use. Note that your bank account cannot be used to make a payment until it is verified, so if you must make a payment more quickly, you'll want to use the debit/credit card option.