What are Member Groups?
With Member Groups, you can organize residents into specific groups based on their location, unit type, club or committee affiliation, or any other criteria you choose. In this article, we’ll show you how to use this feature effectively to streamline your community management tasks.
Benefits of Using Member Groups
Organizing members into groups using the Member Groups feature has many benefits that make it an essential tool for community management. Some of the benefits include:
- Improved Communication: By grouping members based on specific criteria, you can easily communicate with specific groups of residents, such as unit owners or tenants, without having to send individual messages.
- Better Overview: By having members organized into groups, you can quickly view and collect information from specific groups, allowing you to make informed decisions.
- Increased Efficiency: With Member Groups, you can streamline tasks and processes that are specific to each group, reducing manual effort and increasing efficiency.
- Customizable Criteria: The Member Groups feature allows you to create groups based on any criteria you choose, making it flexible and adaptable to your community’s specific needs.
Examples of Member Groups
Some examples of Member Groups that you can create in our HOA software include:
- Property/Unit Owners: group all the property / unit owners in your community.
- Tenants: group all tenants living in your community.
- Board Members: group all members of your HOA board.
- Committee Members: group all members of specific committees such as maintenance or social.
- Building-wise: group residents based on the building they reside in.
- HOA Dues Tiers: group members that pay the same tier of HOA dues.
By organizing residents into groups, you can easily communicate with specific groups, view their information and status, assess fees and dues, and manage tasks related to each group. In this article, we’ll walk you through the steps to create, edit, and manage Member Groups in our HOA software.
Create a Member Group
This workflow provides guidance on how to create a new member group for your community.
Add Members to a Member Group
This workflow provides guidance on how to add members to an existing member group.
Update a Member Group
Updating a member group’s name, details, and preferences is simple.
In this article, we discussed how having the ability to organize residents into groups streamlines community management processes as well as the specific workflows on how to create a group, add members to a group, and update a group’s settings and preferences.